Confessions of a late 20’s something aspiring chef-
1. I might sometimes borrow peoples dogs when I’m in a funk to make myself feel better. I can’t have a dog. Not because I don’t want one, but because I don’t have the time to properly care for one. (I have a cat that think’s he is a lion, but that’s for another day).
Unconditional love in exchange for a raw carrot- sign me up!
2. I use my Niece and Nephew to as excuses to catch up on the latest kids movies. Example: Ramona and Beezus is in my Netflix queue.
3. I can quote Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Don’t tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead, Clueless and a League of their own, start to finish.
4. I love to mix Nutritional yeast, Cheese, and Hummus- AKA- Crack. I will slather it on anything.
5. Smores are my favorite dessert. Meringue is a close second, followed my Marshmallows.
6. I love Brasil. I love the beaches, I love the people, I love the food. I’m sure that a little part of my soul is there lying on a beach called “toque toque pequeno”
7. Europe is my next destination.
8. I hate working out, but I love the feeling afterwards. Having a really tough time getting it into my schedule these days….Sean T- I’ll be there soon- I promise!
“I can showw you the worlld……”